Below, you will find some frequently asked questions related to our health and safety guidelines.
Q: What can I expect upon arrival at Graton Resort & Casino?
A: The wellness of our guests and team members is our ultimate priority. We have been working around the clock and here are a few things you can expect:
- Frequent Cleaning: The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting has been increased in all public spaces, including gaming and dining areas, with an emphasis on frequent, high contact surfaces.
- Temperature Screening: All guests and team members will have their temperature checked before entering the property.
- Face Masks: Team members and guests are required to wear a face mask at all times. Face coverings with vents or valves, bandanas, and neck gaiters are no longer allowed.
- Hand Sanitizing: Hand sanitizer dispensers are conveniently located at key areas throughout the property.
- Physical Distancing: Slot machines, restaurant tables, and other physical layouts have been arranged to ensure appropriate distancing. Floor distancing guides are also located throughout the casino to serve as reminders while on property.
- Some Amenities May Not Be Available: The Hotel Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center, and Valet are temporarily suspended. Please be prepared to self-park.
- 21 & Over Policy: All guests must be 21 years or older to enter Graton Resort & Casino, this includes the hotel and all restaurants.
Q: What if my slot machine cash out voucher expired while Graton Resort & Casino is temporarily closed?
A: Please bring your expired voucher in on your next visit. Once the ticket is verified we will gladly honor it.
Q: How do I get my win/loss statement?
A: You can continue to retrieve your win/loss statements online via the Graton Resort & Casino website or stop by the Rewards Center to request your gaming information.
Q: I purchased tickets to a Concert that has been cancelled/postponed. How can I get a refund?
A: All concerts have been rescheduled for a later date. If you would like a refund for a postponed concert, refunds are available from the same source where the tickets were purchased, whether that be online at Ticketmaster.com or through fan sites and other resellers.
For a more in-depth look at our updated health and safety guidelines, click here.