Below, you will find some frequently asked questions related to our health and safety guidelines.
Q: What can I expect upon arrival at Graton Resort & Casino?
A: The wellness of our guests and team members is our ultimate priority. We have been working around the clock and here are a few things you can expect:
- Frequent Cleaning: The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting has been increased in all public spaces, including gaming and dining areas, with an emphasis on frequent, high contact surfaces.
- Temperature Screening: All guests and team members will have their temperature checked before entering the property.
- Face Masks: Guests are required to wear face masks while standing or moving throughout the casino and resort. Guests may only remove their face masks while seated. Face coverings with vents or valves, bandanas, and neck gaiters are not allowed.
- Hand Sanitizing: Hand sanitizer dispensers are conveniently located at key areas throughout the property.
- 21 & Over Policy: All guests must be 21 years or older to enter Graton Resort & Casino, this includes the hotel and all restaurants.